Thursday, June 9, 2011

Solution for Samsung Galaxy Tab unable to turn on problem

If you own a Samsung Galaxy Tab, have you ever encountered the problem of unable to turn it on after you off or reboot it?

The symptom could be:

  • You press the Power button. No matter how long you pressed and how many times you pressed it, nothing happen. Your Samsung Galaxy Tab remains dead with a black screen.
  • You press the Power button. It vibrates. But then it is dead again.
  • You press the Power button while charging. It shows the battery charging icon for a while, then it is dead again. 
  • You press the Power button. It freezes during boot up.
If you encounter this kind of problem, don't give up yet! Try this:

Touch any part of the screen with one finger, at the same time press the Power button. Wait for a while (and pray - might take up to 2 minutes). Your Samsung Galaxy Tab might come back to life again.

14 comments:

maksa said... Reply To This Comment

This worked for me!
Big fat thanks!

S I B I said... Reply To This Comment

Bad luck for me.. !!

Busbee said... Reply To This Comment

This really worked. thank u

Fadly said... Reply To This Comment

bro... thanks... work for my tab... big thanks

lovely0808 said... Reply To This Comment

This worked for me thanksa lot

Freedom said... Reply To This Comment

It's work. Thanks.

Winnie L said... Reply To This Comment

This worked for my tab. Thanks!

Lokes said... Reply To This Comment

Try above method including with power and - volume also + volume few times I would say about 4 times still No result but after I connect to charger voila it came back, by the way mine is tablet 7.7. Thanks for the info

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

tq very much. it works for mine too

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Fantastic. Thank you so so much. I panicked for a very long while. It worked! Its alive! Thanks again.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

amazing ...thank you so much

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

genius, worked for me!

yuzi said... Reply To This Comment

Works like a magic. TQVM!

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks , it's work for me.

Post a Comment

Hint: Click on the "Older Posts" link to continue reading, or click here for a listing of all my past 3 months articles.